- An exceptionally well presented 4/5 bed property
- South Facing Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom with double sized Stand alone Shower Unit
- Stunning Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces, Range Cooker & Integrated Dishwasher
- Spacious Dining Area with French Doors to the rear garden.
- All of the bedrooms are doubles
- Lounge with focal point fire place
- No Smokers
- Suitable for Professional Applicants
- Pets Considered
- Available 2nd November 2019
A four/five bedroom, executive detached family home located within the popular Woodlands area of Ivybridge. This home offers spacious living accommodation. Four/Five well-proportioned bedrooms with Master En suite. Outside there is an enclosed south facing rear garden, driveway parking for two vehicles approaches a single integral garage.
DIRECTIONS: Take the exit from the A38 for Ivybridge. At the first roundabout take the first exit onto Cornwood Road. Proceed along Cornwood Road turning into Endsleigh View located on the right.
Information for Tenants: Properties in England
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Your Home Let is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of [Property Redress Scheme], which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.